Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome!

This is the first post in my new blog, Fantasy is Life. This will be a blog to talk about fantasy sports: football, basketball, and march madness will be the main focus. Each day I will post a new segment of the blog, whether it be love/hate, start/sit, or even just n overview of my line ups that week and why I chose who I did.


Going into my 10th year playing various fantasy sports I now feel like I have made enough bad decision that I have learned from to drop some knowledge on the fantasy community. My next post will be a Start/Sit for this upcoming week.


Thank you for reading my first ever blog post, I hope I'll be able to bring you another perspective on fantasy sports to lead you to the big victories. Tune back in tomorrow for the next post


-Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment